Friday, February 25, 2011

Ouch.

Day 5 - 6am


I'm not sure if I owe this to Korea, or just the fact that I am out of my element of living like a slob at home, but my body is breaking down only to be rebuilt again. Simply put, I am very injury prone here, but I'm doing a lot of healthy stuff to make up for it. In the last 3 days I bashed my left ankle against a metal bed frame, causing it to swell; split half of my index finger nail from the flesh by slicing it with a deck of playing cards; tripped over the slightly raised advertisements that they place on the sidewalks; walked into numerous sign mounts and pagodas at CoEx mall; and of course, still battling my terrible blisters. But I've also gone on runs along the Han river, played soccer twice, done yoga in the mornings, and eaten healthier. I think in the long run, at the end of this trip, I will be leaving a healthier man-boy.


Yoga is one of the hardest things I've ever done. I always assumed I was nimble and flexible as a soccer player, as opposed to football players. I was so wrong.


Once again gotta cut entry short. Time to go to Korean Amusement Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment